Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SPM

Was very busy with assignments. That's why updated a week late. Sorry :P

23rd March 2010 - SPM Result release ! To be released at around 11pm.
Made a decision the day before to eat breakfast with some friends! Miss them!
Went to 记得来 and had dim sum with Yi Koon, Ren Yee, Jason ,Teak Loon & Weddy. Didn't have a good appetite that morning. Ate 1 Pork Bun & Siew Mai.

After breakfast, went to school with Weddy! Lots of friends there.
Miss school and everything there :(

11am! Finally the time to take results. And my suckass teacher, *always being late to class. And still being late on such ocassion!!

Photobucket
This ass knew he got straight As before going into the hall. Ass -.-

Photobucket
"Daddy, I got straight As :D"

I too got my result . It was okay lah! Not very satisfied with my result, could have done better. Deserves it for not trying harder :(

Photobucket
Weeee, Asking my friend's result XD

Went to Spring Leaf after that to have our lunch!
*Nom Nom Nom*

Photobucket
Mine! Spring Leaf Chicken Chop.

Photobucket
Fish & Chip

Photobucket
Forgot what that is O_o

Photobucket
Played with Danbo :P

Photobucket
My best friend! Filled my high school with joy and laughter. Going to miss him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment